Friday 6 August 2010

Flowers for a Friday


Today I bring you flowers from the lovely Horniman Gardens in Forest hill. We visited a couple of weekends ago after some very strong recommendations from friends who couldn't believe we lived so close and hadn't been. It turns out we live even closer than I thought and it was a beautiful place to spend a sunny afternoon. Two couples had definitely picked a good day to get married there. I think we are so lucky to have so many green spaces to go in London.



3 comments:

  1. Nice photos! Glad you finally ventured to Horniman's. Get a few more trips in over the 'summer'. Was great to have you as a guest at the Tea Party. See you soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed the tea party thank you! Slowly making my peace with Forest Hill so will probably make it up there more often now, espeacially now I'm making use of my bike more. I fear the summer may already be over though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just letting you know, I nominated you for a “Hidden Gem Award” :) There is an icon you can put on the side of your blog if you want.

    http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/08/ive-been-nominated.html

    Natasha x

    ReplyDelete